to give a
look to your
you have to
if you want
mood to your
in making or
of a décor,
The choice of any piece of furniture primarily depends upon the size of the room. It will be a disaster to present a piece of furniture, which never fits into his/her room. Therefore, before purchasing any piece of furniture, say, a bed, couch, chair, table, dining table, consider the size of the room of the person first.
If he/she has chosen a theme based décor for his/her home, purchase the pieces of furniture that are specially designed to fit into a particular theme. That way, you will ensure that you have arrived at the apt gift for him/her.
A newly married couple might be looking for some basic pieces of furniture required for their home. In this case, the best way to delight them is to present them a couch or a double bed.
A dining table is a nice option for gifting a large family, on housewarming.
- Consider the size of the family, while choosing the dining table.
- Dining tables with glass surface are in current trend, apart from the traditional hardwood tables. You can also present couch, a table and a set of four chairs for the living room, on the occasion.
- Light and airy furniture are preferred by most of the house owners. Therefore, make sure that you do not intimidate the person by presenting him/her a furniture that is too bulky to be moved. Furniture with wheels is nice options to consider, as they are easily movable.
- If you are planning to present furniture to someone, who lives in a small apartment, then you should consider the space available at his/her rooms. In such case, opt for furniture that occupies less space as well as those, which can be used for more than one purpose. For instance, you can choose a sofa-cum-bed, foldable chairs and tables for him/her.
- Many house owners arrange their pieces of furniture by keeping their sofa as the focal point. In such a situation, you should pay attention to the type of sofa you are going to choose, so that the person finds it appropriate to increase the appeal of his/her home's furnishing. Wrought iron and foldable sofa are apt for small apartments, while hardwood couch is the best bet for larger rooms. You can also go for a couch upholstered with fine leather.
- Talking about the bed, your choice will depend upon the theme chosen for the person's bedroom.
- Double-bed is appropriate for couple, while bed with shelves in it is good for those having kids at home.
- Coffee table and bed side table are also smart options to choose from. In case the person has children at home, a study table or computer table will be a thoughtful gift.